Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Handling enquiries, processing requests and coordination of services.
- You will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality customer service in a timely manner.
- To be successful in this position you will have excellent communication skills and a strong customer…
- Exciting opportunity for a junior office Administration Assistant.
- Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team located centrally on…
- A legal receptionist is required for a temporary based in the Southern Gold coast.
- Our client is a boutique Law firm on the central Gold Coast.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Meet and greet customers and handling customers enquiries.
- Processing of QLD Transport submissions.
- Rare opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to join a reputable Gold Coast law firm.
- Our client is a reputable law firm based on the Gold Coast.
- High level of customer service.
- Specialist practice on the southern Gold Coast looking for an experienced receptionist to work part-time.
- Processing customer cancellations, reschedules and amendments.
- Establishing themselves as one of the leading equipment suppliers in the hospitality industry…
- The successful applicant will need to possess a white construction card and have recent/extensive experience within the industry and be proactive, customer…
- Their commitment to their customers and the quality of their service have seen them take a significant market share from their competitors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.