Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- You will be responsible for offering prospective customers personalised solutions and delivering a great customer experience.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Your new role will involve being the first point of contact, managing a high volume of client enquiries, customer service, data entry and general administration…
- An experienced Sales Administrator is required for a reputable real estate agency based in central Gold Coast.
- Your primary responsibilities will consist of:
- Previous experience in a high volume data entry position ideally within financial services.
- An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service and Data Entry…
- Their commitment to their customers and the quality of their service have seen them take a significant market share from their competitors.
- Excellent customer service skills and be passionate about providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Demonstration of various products to customers.
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Your busy and varied role will involve working on a busy reception desk, appointment setting,…
- A rare opportunity to join a national organisation based in the heart of the Gold Coast.
- A leading hospitality organisation based in the Central Gold Coast.
- Providing excellent customer service to new or existing customers.
- Join a well established organisation on the Gold Coast who specialise in a range of services…
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Learn to Swim Instructors required for Oct / Nov classes in Woongoolba (Gold Coast).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.