Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- Working within local council in a 2 day a week role (Tuesday and Wednesday) - you will be performing a range of scientific services and conduct chemical and/or…
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Meet and greet customers and handling customers enquiries.
- This is a full-time position.
- High level of customer service.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced dental receptionist to join a fast paced Periodontics Practice.
- What you need to do now.
- Your responsibility is to assist with construction administration and customer service from pre-site through to handover.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
- Possess a customer service focus and display professionalism towards both internal and external customers at all times;
- Create payment runs for due invoices;
- Providing excellent customer service on every call, providing advice and directing calls appropriately.
- Temporary Call Centre role for a Public Sector Client on…
- As a multi-faceted construction business, your new company have been going from strength to strength due to the quality of their builds, exceptional customer…
- An experienced administration assistant is required to join a leading engineering firm based on the Gold Coast.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- The organisation is known for offering clients services in the commercial construction industry.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join…
$55,000 a year
- The successful applicant with have at least 2 years experience in Loan Processing/ Broker support, be driven, organised and provide a high level of customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.