Customer Service jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Gold Coast QLD (undo)
- Skilltech is the market leader in metering in Australia, providing services for reading, installing and maintaining meters for electricity, gas and water…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Calling customers to retrieve overdue monies.
- Reconcile incoming money to customer accounts accordingly.
- Our client is located centrally on the Gold Coast and…
Gold Coast QLD
$60,000 a year
- Provide solutions for clients whether it be power tools, hand tools, PPE, consumables and the service of tool sharpening.
Gold Coast QLD
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Providing first point of contact to potential customers.
- With strong attention to detail, follow through and time management skills, you will display confidence…
- Aruma is a new name in disability services, but we’re definitely not the new kids on the block.
- We’re after people who have values similar to ours, but there’s…
- Refined customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join our Gold…
- An experienced legal receptionist / secretary is required for a temporary assignment on the central Gold Coast.
- Answering and directing all incoming calls.
- Excellent communication, numeracy and customer service skills.
- Most importantly, ensure the customers are given the best possible service experience.
- Assess customer needs and recommend the most appropriate products through open and targeted communication with our customers.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service;
- The Community Care team provide services to clients wishing to live independently.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.