You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about exceptional customer service and possesses:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the…
Brisbane City Psychologists
- The utmost professional service etiquette, patient confidentiality and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels;
- What’s In It For Me?
- Handle general calls/email/SMS, escalation files, and complaints, ensuring positive outcomes for the customer and business are achieved.
- In this role you will:
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service.
- Experience working in a customer service or call centre role.
- The only thing missing is you.
- Maintain our CRM Database of customer information.
- Previous experience in data entry, customer maintenance.
- Manage customer complaints to resolution, following…
- An overall passion towards the service we provide our customers and the promotion of unity within in our people is a must.
- Primary Location: AU-QLD-Brisbane.
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- You will hold top class customer service skills with the ability to delight our customers.
Kunda Park QLD
- Within this role you will build strong customer relationships whilst providing exceptional customer service and accurate information to customers on ARC…
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Managing job queues, scheduling and processing of service tickets;
- Ability to work well within a team;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.