Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- The role provides advice, excellent customer service and assistance to our members.
- Delivery outstanding customer service upon every interaction.
- Tending to customer queries, complaints, and requests.
- A fun, fast-paced working environment.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the…
- This role is key in acting as the link between client/customer and the BGIS service delivery team.
- Support the mailroom and switchboard services as required.
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- Maintain our CRM Database of customer information.
- Previous experience in data entry, customer maintenance.
- Manage customer complaints to resolution, following…
$27 - $28 an hour
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- We are seeking enthusiastic customer service representatives who possess the following qualities:
Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone.
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and accept…
BEST Employment Limited
St George QLD
- Use your exceptional customer service skills to ensure that all people who are accessing our services are welcomed and provided with the BEST possible…
Acacia Ridge QLD
- Strong customer service skills and communication.
- Receiving calls from internal customers (service technicians) and assisting with enquiries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.