Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- This role is key in acting as the link between client/customer and the BGIS service delivery team.
- Support the mailroom and switchboard services as required.
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Managing job queues, scheduling and processing of service tickets;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Delivery outstanding customer service upon every interaction.
- Tending to customer queries, complaints, and requests.
- A fun, fast-paced working environment.
$27 - $28 an hour
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- We are seeking enthusiastic customer service representatives who possess the following qualities:
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- A desire to be part of a high performing public service team.
- Interpret and apply tax legislation.
- Previous experience in a customer service administration role.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients via phone, email or customer interaction in a…
- We have built our business by providing good old-fashioned customer service with a focus on developing long-term relationships with our clients.
- Be part of a true customer service (not sales) team.
- Your resilience and agility together with your attention to detail underscore your commitment to providing…
- Intricate customer service roles, working within strict legislation.
- As the voice of the business, you are responsible for delivering the highest quality…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.