Customer Service jobs in Scarborough QLD
- World-class customer service meets an exceptional experience.
- You’ll provide our customers with a level of service that will encourage them to return to the…
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines.
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
$27 an hour
- We deliver outstanding customer service through our growing network of more than 75 retail stores across Australia where we are collectively committed to…
- As a Sales Team Member, you are the first person to interact with our customers when they enter the store.
- You’ll have a strong eye for detail and be able to…
- Customer service that grows sales and builds loyalty.
- A desire to deliver high quality customer service.
- To be a successful sales assistant within our business…
Myhealth North Lakes
North Lakes QLD
$25 - $28 an hour
- Excellent communication and strong customer service.
- The person for this role must have commitment, strong dedication, enthusiasm and great communication skills…
- Essential to your success will be your proven, ongoing customer service results, strong cash handling ethics, ongoing support of inventory management systems…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Scarborough QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.