Customer Service jobs in South Perth WA
$26 - $30 an hour
- Fulltime - tempoary on going contract for a not for profit company.
- Great oportunity for an Accont payable clerk who has experiance with Payroll.
$80 - $85 an hour
- Leading the ICT Customer engagement for HSS by building strong relationships with customers to understand their business needs and that cross-functional…
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the…
- Previous experience in a Customer Service focused role.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with disgruntled customers.
- A relevant degree or certification in IT.
- Plan and complete process audits, and/or product audits in line stringent Service Level Agreements and customer protocols.
- Great customer engagement and service skills.
- Start over the next two to four weeks.
- This iconic WA company is going through a large recruitment drive in their…
- Field Service Environment, Web and Mobile App enhancements.
- Extensive experience in configuring D365 CE, particularly focused on Field Service.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
DMG Enterprises AUS PTY LTD
- Over the years they have engaged with sales contractors to give them a major opportunity to perform high standard sales and customer service by providing…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in South Perth WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.