Customer Service jobs in Sutherland NSW
You refined by:
Brookvale NSW (undo)
- From ensuring our customers are top of mind each and every day, through to driving fresh idea's to continually improve what we do, you'll constantly strive to…
- You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
- We're excited to see what you have in store.
- On any given day, you could be:
- As a dusk Christmas Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player, a fast stock…
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- You'll form part of a team who's primary responsibility is to generate sales and achieve individual and store KPI's.
- WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
$29 an hour
- Your duties will include meeting and greeting customers in the showroom and providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Driver's Licence and/or Photo ID.
- Noni B have a dedicated team who are passionate about providing women with an in-store experience where personal style advice is the basis of great customer…
- We offer the best products and services to our customers by understanding their eyecare and lifestyle needs.
- When you see us, you’ll see people doing what they…
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
- Engaging with our customers by sharing your product knowledge and experience.
- You will be flexible with evening working hours and take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Sutherland NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.