Customer Service jobs in Terrigal NSW
You refined by:
Hornsby NSW (undo)
- As a dusk Christmas Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player, a fast stock…
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Be courteous & customer focused.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
$27.12 - $27.88 an hour
- Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing".
- Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building…
- Understand what great customer service looks like.
- Represent Jay Jays by providing customer service with honesty and integrity.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace Apple’s unique…
- We are all about friendly service and helping customers to look and feel their very best.
- Loves customers, confident communicator and gets results!
- Noni B have a dedicated team who are passionate about providing women with an in-store experience where personal style advice is the basis of great customer…
- To be happy and successful in this environment, you need to be someone who is extremely goal-driven and ambitious, stopping at nothing to deliver outstanding…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Terrigal NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.