Customer Service jobs in Terrigal NSW
- Provide excellent service that promotes customer satisfaction.
- Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving…
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills.
- This position is within the Division of Women's Children's and Family Health, Level 6, Clinical Services…
- The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
$30 - $35 an hour
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team to help with responding to emails, answering phones, taking customer's orders and…
- Do you have prior customer service experience and great speaking and writing skills?
- You will build relationships with customers.
- What you’ll get in return:
- Actively sharing your passion for customer service, whether it be helping customers find products, setting up departments so they are simple to shop, or giving…
- Customer first mentality and comfortable communicating with customers and staff.
- Being available, friendly and helpful, ensuring all customers receive a…
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark - rain, hail or shine is another part of this important role.
- What we can offer you:
- Aurrum Aged Care is one of Australia's leading residential aged care providers, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and…
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all customers internal and external.
- Experience working in a busy office environment within a…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Terrigal NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.