Customer Service jobs in Tullamarine VIC
You refined by:
- Previous face to face customer service experience.
- Drive high end face to face customer service levels.
- Move into other areas such as testing and more in depth…
- Your role will be to engage in customer conversations with those on at different venues all across Melbourne.
- Please ensure you fit the following criteria:
- Due to a busy, peak period within the Contact Centre our client requires a number of new Customer Service Officers to join an already established team.
- Your role will be to engage in customer conversations with those on at different venues.
- These conversations will be to promote our client and a new user…
- Maintain superior level of customer service to all customers.
- Previous experience working in a contact centre or customer service based role.
- Friendly, proactive and professional approach to customer service.
- Randstad's client is a global FMCG organisation based in Melbourne’s North and is currently…
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience.
- Provide excellent customer service and manage internal and external stakeholder enquiries.
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- The successful candidate will need to be punctual, reliable, and hardworking and provide great customer service as a Inventory Coordinator within the company.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Randstad are currently recruiting for an individual who can provide a range of administrative support services in a state government department on a temporary 2…
- You will have a forward thinking approach to customer service and will have a drive to work in a busy, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Tullamarine VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.