Customer Service jobs in Woodlands SA
You refined by:
$57,000 a year
- Previous phone based customer service experience.
- Answer customer inquiries with a high standard of quality.
- As the first point of contact, you will be required…
$62,000 a year
- With solid time management abilities and a high standard of work, to be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
Stillwell Management Consultants Pty Ltd
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and impress with great organisational…
- A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire…
$50,000 a year
- Your natural eye for detail and excellent communication skills teamed with accurate typing skills and a strong ethic will see you thrive in this full time role.
- You will solve these issues in a timely manner and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- This well-established company provides technology products and…
- Be a trusted adviser to a range of defence customers on their hiring needs, market trends and candidate movements.
- What else will you do:
- The company is a regulated Bioanalytical laboratory which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology…
- You’ll join a team of dynamic and technically-skilled individuals to provide excellent customer service across the business.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- As a family operated business, they pride themselves on delivering a high level of customer service whilst having strong relationships with the major insurance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.