Customer Service jobs in Woodlands SA
- 2 - 3 years' experience within a customer service role.
- The role of a Inbound Customer Service Operator covers all aspects of customer service, data entry and…
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- This integral position will support the business with general internal sales, quotations, order tracking and…
- You will be responsible for monitoring and processing accounting services with your daily tasks including the following;
- Assisting with debtor follow up.
$55,000 a year
- Respond to all inbound customer enquiries regarding product and service offerings.
- Exceptional customer service, particularly the ability to communicate in a…
- A key focus will be building strong stakeholder relationships and providing excellent levels of service to both our customers and internal sales, product…
- Opportunity to grow your skill base by supporting customers with technical queries, onsite training and modelling projects;
$115,000 - $130,000 a year
- Instill a culture of uncompromising customer service.
- Ensure delivery of optimum quality services for tenants.
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong customer service focus is also desired.
- Joining part of a large payroll team within a shared services environment,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.