Customer Service jobs in Woodlands SA
- Providing the highest quality banking service specialising in loans, personal banking, savings and investments.
- You will be responsible for:
- This is an excellent opportunity, suited to someone who is both self-motivated and passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Your previous experience in a customer service or technical support role will see you succeed.
- You will be responsible for providing first line technical…
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Recent strong customer service and/or sales experience in any industry.
- What you need to do now.
- Have the ability to build strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Providing exceptional service and experiences for internal…
- You will display an exceptional attitude and work ethic combined with passion to succeed and service customers to the best of your ability.
- Be a trusted adviser to a range of defence customers on their hiring needs, market trends and candidate movements.
- What else will you do:
- You will display an exceptional attitude and work ethic combined with passion to succeed and service customers and your team to the best of your ability.
- Recent strong customer service and/or sales experience.
- A proven track record in service and providing appropriate solutions to suit customer needs.
- You’ll join a team of dynamic and technically-skilled individuals to provide excellent customer service across the business.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.