Customer Service jobs in Woodlands SA
$27.50 - $29.65 an hour
- Along with your excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, you will be competent in the use of computers, word processing and office administration…
$61,383 - $66,030 a year
- Provide a quality reception/administrative services to clients and Karpa Ngarrattendi team.
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
- Passionate on delivering exceptional customer service.
- We are looking for people with a natural flair for sales and customer service to join our friendly,…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- We’re looking for people with a natural flair for sales and customer service to join our friendly, energetic team.
- Must have dress making and sew knowledge.
$50,000 a year
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Sales Consultant at…
- Do you like working in a fast paced customer service environment, where no two days are the same?
- Do you enjoy providing a high level of customer service and…
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- As CSO you are the face of our business and give customers a…
- The IT Service Desk Officer is responsible for providing Level One ICT Support, ensuring that all reported incidents and requests are accurately recorded,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.