Customer Service jobs in Yarra Valley VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and delivery of projects.
- Utilising your analytical and technical skill set you are able to address issues and provide solutions…
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as this role is the front-face of the IT group to the organisation.
- Must have experience with SQL.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Customer service skill in providing general IT support to end users.
- Client works within the manufacturing industry.
- Quick learner and attention to details.
- Experience working in a Customer Service Management oriented environment supporting Internal and External customers.
- Deal with general issues as required.
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
- Do you want to be part of huge enterprise wide growth?
- Is ongoing upskilling of your tech stack important to you?
- Central, convenient location in Melbourne.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Proven experience in customer service.
- Prior experience in customer service or sales.
- Follow up with existing customers quarterly.
- A can-do positive attitude.
$180,000 - $250,000 a year
- AWS experience across multiple services.
- Manage and develop trusted relationships with customers and partners to deliver on the stakeholder strategy.
- A keen interest in IT with the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Experience in Customer Service with at least 2 years' in a customer service role…
- 3 Month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Our client is a market leader within their field.
- They are currently experiencing significant growth as the…
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.