Customer Service jobs in Yarra Valley VIC
You refined by:
Accounts Receivable Officer (undo)
- An excellent communicator with a passion for customer service.
- Assist branch staff and customers with account enquiries.
- At Reece, attitude is key!
- This role also requires the provision of services to Regis operational management and head office management via the timely provision of accurate resident…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Customer service and order entry processing skills.
- A permanent Accounts Receivable & Customer Service Officer role exists for a suitably experienced individual…
$30 an hour
- Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:
- To be successful, you will be an experienced end to end Accounts Receivable Office with exceptional…
- Providing a high-level of customer service to clients.
- Creating and handling new customer accounts.
- They offer a wide range of top quality of products to their…
- Permanent Opportunity | Accounts Receivable Officer | Melbourne CBD Location.
- Our client is is a multi-award winning property asset management group that…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- An exciting opportunity for a motivated Accounts Receivable Officer to join a leading Logistics organisation committed to providing outstanding service to their…
- Undertaking Credit checks for customers.
- This well-established family based consumer goods and service company located in the Cheltenham continue to achieve…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- A busy and challenging opportunity awaits you in this customer driven collections credit role, with a true focus on promoting customer satisfaction.
$65,000 a year
- Customer phone and email queries.
- They pride themselves on producing top of the tier products and providing exceptional service.
We have removed 56 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.