Customer Service $123,500 jobs
People & Corporate Affairs
$127,559 - $141,442 a year
- At Sydney Trains, our vision is to keep Sydney moving by delivering safe, customer-focused, reliable and clean rail services.
$132,583 - $148,492 a year
- Monitor customer satisfaction with portfolio services and delivery of services by supplier/s to identify emerging issues and initiate remedial action.
Remote work available
$65 - $68 an hour
- Maintain a client focus on service delivery including client contact and management.
- Treat customers well, responds to telephone calls and emails in a timely…
Anton Murray Consulting
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Sound experience in a customer service environment.
- KYC re-certification (periodical task depending on customer sensitivity):
- KYC freeze process and monitoring.
- Communicates with both external (e.g. solution vendors, customers) and internal (e.g. business GMs) parties to create Salesforce solutions that are aligned with…
- Design innovative technology solutions for different projects / customers to solve complex business problems.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
$450 - $550 a day
- This contract position will build a strong relationship from within the client’s business agency, growing Insight development using a number of different…
- You will be providing subject matter expertise and consultation services for EndPoint Secuirty solutions across the agency customer base whilst establishing…
- ICT Security| 6 Month Contract | SYDNEY.
- My client is responsible for several high profile projects within the NSW technical landscape, with a pipeline of major…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.