Customer Service $130,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Driving the creation of a customer centric organisation, aligning objectives and outcomes around the need of the customers.
- Ensure customer business objectives are achieved with strong partnership and infrastructure solutions that meet customer’s needs.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead an inbound team and developing staff capability to deliver excellent customer service.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- Passion for improving efficiencies, processes and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Display passion for & responsibility to the customer and partners.
$140,000 a year
- Our client is well known in the office support space for both government and non government office support placement.
The Big Red Group
- Being the master of our master services agreement!
- We are now home to 3 consumer-facing brands (RedBalloon, Adrenaline, Lime&Tonic) who work alongside our B2B…
- The P4S Delivery Services Team Lead is part of a regionally integrated, yet centre led, project services function that sits at the heart of ensuring Sydney…
- This role deeply understands how, when & why customers engage with their finances and be the voice of the customer in a data-driven way.
- What’s in it for you?
- Experience in a fast paced, highly changing environment, preferably in Cloud Sales, On Demand, BPO/ITO or service business PMC, BPO/ITO or Cloud service…
$350,000 - $500,000 a year
- Culture and Leadership: Lead and foster a culture of high performance, drive for drive and customer focus within the Finance function groupwide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.