Customer Service $131,800 jobs in Sutherland NSW
Hills District NSW
$800 - $900 a day
- It is an exciting project for an individual who enjoys digging deep into customer journeys, is capable of conducting user research techniques and can have a…
$600 a day
- Build a training template that can be rolled out across multiple functions at the institution.
- General shared training set up- Customer Service and Soft Skill…
$700 - $800 a day
- Immediately Available - Contract- NSW Govt.
- Location : Sydney CBD- $700-800/day + Super.
- SAP experience within FICO + MM and Integration testing Essential.
$940 - $1,120 a day
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Reporting to the General Manager Maintenance Services, you will be expected to participate and contribute to development of a customer centric culture and…
$538 a day
- 6 month contract available for an experienced Workers Compensation Claims Specialist, CBD, immediate start.
- Located close to public transport.
$700 - $1,000 a day
- Liaising with customer facing groups as needed to understand client and customer needs in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Kiernan Mc Neill / 02 9464 5573.
- Sound understanding of Micro-services Architecture and implementation.
- Cloud platform/services experience with GCP, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Effective risk management and compliance; Identify any critical service delivery vulnerabilities and operational risks in the operational IT services and ensure…
Human Capital Management Australia
- › You will be passionate about customer experience, technology and business simplification.
- › Manage all IT operational related risk as well as delivering IT…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.