Customer Service $50,000 jobs in Eagle Farm QLD
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Previous customer service or sales experience, working to targets or KPI’s.
- Everyone at Cover-More lives and breathes customer service – but particularly in our…
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to our valued…
- Engaged, passionate and dedicated, our teams deliver the outstanding service that makes sure our customers keep coming back.
- Go Places as a Groomer with Apex.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Providing assistance to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Experience in the fuel industry desirable, however any customer service/retail experience is acceptable.
- You must be good with customer service, capable of…
$26.93 an hour
- A passion for customer & client services.
- Previous experience in a call center / customer service role is essential.
- Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Intricate customer service roles, working within strict legislation.
- As the voice of the business, you are responsible for delivering the highest quality…
$225 a day
- Significant experience in customer service within the loan or settlement domain is desirable.
- Customer Service Representative -3 positions.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.