Customer Service $50,000 jobs in Hammondville NSW
- Formulate connectivity solutions with customer networks and provide support for customer configuration.
- SME and technical support to Field Technicians and…
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, serving millions of customers in more than 190 countries on its platform.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical, Logistics Manager with demonstrated experience driving process improvement.
- Strong internal customer service focus.
- With AWS, customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT…
- You will support the team of CSMs as well as undertake customer facing activities to help drive customer results, resolve challenges and help customers best…
- If you have excellent organization, prioritization, analytical and communication skills, plus a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a…
- Experience with AWS services such as EMR, EC2, S3, and Redshift.
- We are building a brand new AWS product right here in Sydney focused on helping our customers…
- Understand and identify opportunities for customers.
- Identify new opportunities and qualify customer potential.
- O Proven sales track record.
- As a Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad…
- Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early…
Be the first to see new Customer Service $50,000 jobs in Hammondville NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.