Customer Service $50,000 jobs in Hammondville NSW
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Strong customer service skills when dealing with both phone and email requests.
- This Education Provider located in the St. Leonards area is currently looking to…
- A 3-month contract opportunity for an experienced Parking Ranger, at a North West Sydney Council.
- A Local Council based North West of Sydney is looking for an…
- In this position you will be working closely with the firm's Private Client Advisers, delivering a premium service to clients through effective and timely…
$60,000 a year
- Coordinate monthly / quarterly customer meetings for the General Manager.
- This fantastic Organisation based in the Lower North Shore area brings together a…
- Strong communication skills, with a customer service focus.
- Inbound customer phone calls and emails.
- Act as first point of contact for customers.
$63,000 - $65,000 a year
- Developed communication skills within a large corporation or financial services environment.
- As a Claims Officer, you will sit in the travel insurance…
$31.48 an hour
- Strong background in customer service - ideally from a call centre environment and preferably within banking and finance.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Working with contact centres to up skill on sales and customer service, product knowledge and training.
- L&D Consultant permanent opportunity in Sydney working…
$80,000 a year
- Focus on providing five-start customer service.
- Highly successful company with phenomenal training – no trade credit experience required.
$28.38 an hour
- Work for an award-winning business lender, who are rated for providing great customer service and fast and flexible business finance.
- What you'll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.