Customer Service $52,800 jobs
$63,374 - $68,204 a year
- If you can provide great customer service in a regulatory environment, maintain a high level of confidentiality, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in…
- It will involve both phone and face-to-face customer engagement and requires a proactive customer centric approach.
- About the Role and Team.
- We partner with government and private capital to deliver programs and services that include community recreation, adventure and stadium sports, camping, learn…
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving…
$65,383 - $74,638 a year
- Customer Service Officers are part of the customer service unit and are responsible for the support and advocacy of customer service across the organization.
- Take orders for customers, including veterinary requests.
- We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to hospitals across 6 states and…
Brisbane City Psychologists
- The utmost professional service etiquette, patient confidentiality and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels;
- What’s In It For Me?
- Maintain and promote a high standard of quality and timely customer service including responding to customer enquiries.
- Job title: Customer Service Officer.
- Handle general calls/email/SMS, escalation files, and complaints, ensuring positive outcomes for the customer and business are achieved.
- In this role you will:
- Knowledge of organisational values and service offering.
- Proficiency in customer service/client relations, including the ability to deal with client information…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.