Customer Service $60,000 jobs in Bassendean WA
$30 - $40 an hour
- 3 - 6 month temp contract.
- The client is a large organisation who is in a current growth cycle.
- The organisation is mission and values driven, focusing on…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Our client is a large not for profit dedicated to improving the lives of its customers.
- Log tickets in tracking systems.
- 2+ years in an IT customer service role.
- Our client puts safety first and invests in their people to produce quality work and customer service.
- Our client is a caring, responsive and dedicated company that enhances the lives of all Western Australian.
- The key responsibilities of this role include:
- This role develops, implements and oversees the execution of business strategies while demonstrating core values in customer service, ethics and safety.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with the relevant key stakeholders.
- You must have a business partnering approach and a…
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
- Work within a highly respected company.
- Proactively service and support both contractor/supplier customers and Hiring Clients (multi-national Energy and Manufacturing companies).
- Due to on going growth my cleint is looking for their next sales gun to service an excisting client base as well as targeting potentional new business within…
- You will also possess a customer first attitude and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work with like minded people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.