Customer Service $70,000 jobs in Merrylands NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- A strong sense of customer centricity.
- Extensive PA/secretarial experience within a financial services or corporate organisation.
- What does success look like?
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- The Directorate of Reserve Soldier Career Management – Army (DRSCM-A) manages the careers of Army’s Reserve Soldiers.
$97,200 - $115,800 a year
- Liaise with the Customer Service Department on complaint trends.
- Performance management of external testing laboratories and Technical Service Providers.
- Previous experience supporting a customer facing workforce who drive high standards of service and safety.
- Head of People and Culture - Customer Experience and…
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and the ability to deliver high quality client-focussed services.
- With more than 130 full-time equivalent staff, SAU…
$37.62 an hour
- Strong experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Positions will be located in our IT Services Unit (ITSU) and will report to the IT Services Manager.
- Ability to define strategies to improve the effectiveness of the customer contact and customer experience.
- The Mandatory and Remediation Customer Communications…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$83,403 a year
- Display a high level of customer service and problem solving.
- Icare is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to provide service desk support as the first…
- Working alongside some of our best and brightest, you’ll service our customers and care for the community, and working towards creating the future of our…
$103,167 a year
- Demonstrable experience of improving performance and service to customers.
- Advancing the use of research services and collections through multiple communication…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.