Customer Service $70,000 jobs in Merrylands NSW
You refined by:
The Hills Shire Council
Castle Hill NSW
$75,000 a year
- We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire…
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Provides key individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and…
- Broad knowledge of customer service standards;
- Work with our distribution partners to improve people performance and customer outcomes.
- What’s in it for you?
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and provide excellent service.
- Reporting to the Southern Region Service Manager, the successful…
- To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer…
Financial Recovery Technologies
- Support our Sydney-based service team, providing high quality internal service.
- As a Client Service Associate, you will:
$37.62 an hour
- Strong experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Positions will be located in our IT Services Unit (ITSU) and will report to the IT Services Manager.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Client service backgrounds will be looked upon favourably.
- A well known Global Banking Institution requires a highly motivated professional to perform a client…
- Further, you will leverage customer reach and insights, provide Qantas Group and external clients with integrated and sophisticated marketing services.
- Well-developed customer service skills, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage interfaces into the AR sub module ensuring 100% of cash…
Be the first to see new Customer Service $70,000 jobs in Merrylands NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.