Customer Service $70,000 jobs in Tullamarine VIC
You refined by:
City of Port Philip
Saint Kilda VIC
$92,581 - $103,604 a year
- Relevant knowledge of the building industry combined with excellent customer and computer skills.
- The City of Port Phillip is an inner-city council with around…
Canopy Growth Corporation
- Receive and respond to frontline customer service and medical information enquiries about Spectrum Therapeutics products and services.
- We provide customers with the ability to ‘buy now, pay later' and smarter, for goods and services they need today.
- What will your day look like.
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- Support the delivery of base services and escalate issues in a timely manner - acting as a link between products, services and customer queries.
$35 an hour
- Excellent communication skills, a customer services approach and strong ERP system skills is essential.
- Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:…
- High level customer service and relationship skills.
- The maternity unit is a 19-bed unit offering 5 large birthing suites, a Level 2 nursery and all private…
- This purpose is alsoto improve the overall customer experience, ensuring we provide quality communication and restore customer service well within the agreed…
- Computer literacy skills sufficient to operate common word processing, spreadsheet and customer information systems.
Department of Treasury & Finance
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced change environment, including demonstration of a team oriented, flexible, and pro-active approach to customer service.
$90,000 a year
- Liaising with production, service and customers on technical issues.
- Our client, a global R+D and manufacturing organisation within the Defence industry is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.