Customer Service $90,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Customer Service Manager Australia & New Zealand.
- Opportunity to lead and shape our Customer Service Organization.
- University/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Sales experience or customer service in a hospitality/entertainment industry highly regarded.
- Monitor, manage and react to customer trends and lapsed patronage.
- A key priority for the role is ensuring Vodafone’s customers receive high quality customer service through our own contact centre and Partners.
Financial Recovery Technologies
- Support our Sydney-based service team, providing high quality internal service.
- As a Client Service Associate, you will:
- Further, you will leverage customer reach and insights, provide Qantas Group and external clients with integrated and sophisticated marketing services.
- Our Marketplace of products, services and experiences is designed to make it easier for our customers to meet their financial needs.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction for a portfolio of customers measured via customer surveys and other methods.
- Experience in a technical industry;
$2,180 - $2,485 a week
- Good customer service skills, the ability to analyse client requirements, prepare reports, training manuals/procedures, interpret policies, procedures, give…
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- The positions will support clinical and service leaders to design services that produce better outcomes for patients, families, customers and staff.
- Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers.
Be the first to see new Customer Service $90,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.