Customer Service $90,800 jobs in Kensington NSW
- Previous digital customer service experience.
- Effectively Coordinating customer service projects and initiatives.
- Title: Customer Service Country Lead.
- Planning and taking actions to boost profitability and also productivity throughout operations, billing, and customer services.
- Ideally, we are looking for.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Substantiated interest in FX services and products, the foreign exchange…
- A proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects with an emphasis on back office systems in the telecommunications area.
- Strong communication skills, with strong negotiation and customer relations ability.
- If you have ever wish to improve the service delivery to the clients, this…
- Are you an energetic and meticulous leader with a desire for customer service improvement and satisfaction?
- Job title: Training & Quality Lead.
- Align customer on future roadmap and upgrades.
- Being able to influence leaders from customer teams is crucial.
- Experience with Agile implementation frameworks.
- They work with architects and product owners to produce optimal order customer experience with Vlocity’s Industry Cloud applications and work closely with our…
- They work with architects and product owners to produce optimal order customer experience with our client’s applications and work closely with their Services…
- Excellent communication skills, with strong negotiation and customer relations ability.
- Undertaking various marketing, promotion and sales to lure in potential…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.