Customer Service Consultant jobs in Parramatta NSW
You refined by:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and exceed expectations.
- Build return business through creating and managing customer relationships.
- Manage and develop assigned territory of specific customers and accounts.
- Maximize sales of McGraw-Hill’s products and services in the Higher Education market…
- Travel Club is looking for dedicated and high-achieving consultants to deliver outstanding customer service to our key accounts and building the TravelClub…
Zurich Insurance Group
- As you build on your existing administrative and customer service skills, we’ll provide you with excellent training to support you in learning about Zurich’s…
- You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
- Minimum work experience: >10 YEARS.
Work Health Group
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers.
- IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in…
- As Westpac’s Australian wealth and insurance business, we provide our customers with a full spectrum of wealth services – delivering beyond expectations in our…
- Proudly making a difference to establishing a best-in-class, customer centred, client organisation.
- We are improving collaboration and integration across the…
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Asite can better serve our…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls from new and existing customers while still providing exceptional customer service.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.