Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- As a freight handler you will require excellent planning and organisational skills with positive customer service presence as you will be working in a workplace…
- Basic knowledge of freight forwarding;
- DB Schenker is a globally integrated Transport and Logistics company providing international air and sea freight…
- Tracking incoming shipments and liaising with freight partners to manage the shipping process.
- In charge of cost approval in relation to warehousing and freight…
- Minimum 1 year experience dealing with customer service or administration.
- Working Internal & External customers to ensure full & on-time deliveries.
- Work closely with Project division, Customer Service and Aftermarket teams to deliver on time delivery outcomes.
- Market leader in the industry.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Strong customer service and stakeholder management skills.
- Conduct freight forwarding operations on daily freight requests and escalations and managing inbound…
Regional Road Express
- Must be customer service focused.
- Coordinate the movement of customer consignments while working closely with service providers and internal operations.
- International freight forwarding, logistics, customs, brokerage and transport.
- A critical aspect of your role is to provide exemplary support service to your…
- Well developed customer service skills.
- Exporting all over the globe and offering innovative and technical services.
- Proud Australian company in agri business.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolving service issues promptly and efficiently.
- Proven import air freight experience.
- Full time Temp 3 month role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.