Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
- Their Customer Service team is required to have a strong knowledge of product, extensive conflict resolution skills, impeccable phone manners and an empathetic…
en world Australia
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Some customer service and import/export exposure.
- My client is a multinational Freight Forwarder / 3PL with a standout brand and service across the entire globe…
- All positions involve providing customer service of the highest quality through proactive and professional security screening.
J.F. Hillebrand Group AG
- You will closely liaise with Operations and Pricing Departments to ensure service levels are maintained to our customers and potential customers;
- Enjoy taking the lead on projects and building relationships both within the team and more broadly, ensuring the highest standards of customer service are…
- Corporate Real Estate (CRE) is part of Global Business Services, a shared service for these 4 divisions.
- Have an insanely customer centric mentality towards the…
- Tracking incoming shipments and liaising with freight partners to manage the shipping process.
- In charge of cost approval in relation to warehousing and freight…
- Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers.
- This iconic goods & services organisation has an unparalleled profile in its market.
- It is recognised as a world leader in its field and has a huge footprint in…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.