Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- A global logistics/security company based in Alexandria are seeking a customer service representative with experience in international freight processes.
- We work with several government agencies to coordinate road, rail, bus and maritime services, always keeping the safety and comfort of our customers at the…
- Join one of Australia’s largest operational service delivery teams.
- Actioning ad hoc network performance investigation requests from executives and managers…
- Pacific National (PN) is the largest provider of diversified rail freight services in Australia.
- As the face of the business, efficiently manage Pacific…
J.F. Hillebrand Group AG
- You will closely liaise with Operations and Pricing Departments to ensure service levels are maintained to our customers and potential customers;
- Provide analytical support to all functional areas of supply and the external customer or should this say “logistics and our internal and external customers”.
$65,000 a year
- Providing your clients with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications.
- Ensure all non- conformance in regards to deliveries are brought to the attention of Management and the relevant customer/customer service agents;
- Excellent communication and customer Service skills;
- DB Schenker is a globally integrated Transport and Logistics company providing international air and sea…
- Investigate events and delays to identify cause and effect, including reviewing service delays ensuring impacts to services are effectively captured and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.