Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
- Lead the factory team and project management team to achieve their productivity and customer service goals.
- Overall management responsibility for the production…
- You will be experienced in accounts management, ERP systems and customer service.
- Processing of all freight invoices.
- Updating goods in transit reports.
- Rodney’s Transport Service is seeking experienced MC/B Double General Freight & Bulk Tipper Drivers.
- Interstate, General and Bulk Drivers.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be part of a fast paced and passionate environment focusing on providing excellent customer service through local…
- Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers.
- 08 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- Air Import Customer Service – Freight & Logistics – Sydney.
- Customer Services is our clients highest priority to not only delivery but exceed our customers…
$55,000 a year
- Ensure a high level of customer service and regular contact with our people in the field and clients.
- They have built one of the best reputations and brands…
Wetherill Park NSW
- We are a diverse Australian owned family business offering freight distribution and warehousing services over the last 30 years.
- Working in a busy and fast paced warehouse environment, you will need to have a strong belief in customer service.
- Ability to prioritise tasks autonomously.
My Freight Career
- There are many different opportunities in areas such as Air/Ocean Import and Export, along with Customer service.
- You want a CAREER not just a job.
Be the first to see new Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.