Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
- Process large volumes of freight.
- Ensure all freight is scanned and loaded.
- On a daily basis, TNT delivers close to one million consignments ranging from…
$26 an hour
- We offer both business and consumer customers an unrivalled range of parcel, freight, express, courier and international solutions.
- What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the AM Supervisor, you will be part of a fast paced and passionate environment focusing providing excellent customer service through local freight…
Regional and Outer Metropolitan
- We work with several government agencies to coordinate road, rail, bus and maritime services, always keeping the safety and comfort of our customers at the…
- High volume of face to face customer service.
- Picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders.
- Booking in of freight via online portals and over the phone.
- Pacific National (PN) is the largest provider of diversified rail freight services in Australia.
- Lead, delegate and supervise the performance of all tasks and…
- Dedication and commitment to deliver best-in-class service to internal and external customers.
- Air and ocean freight experience;
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for providing superior customer service through the timely…
- Attention to detail and focus on customer service.
- Established in 2004 to meet the road freight needs of regional industries and communities RFT has grown into…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- You should value customer service and place an emphasis on relationship development.
- Trace shipments through transit points up to final destination and advice…
Be the first to see new Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.