Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
- Warehouse, Trade Counter and/or Customer service experience.
- We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers and right now we're seeking a Trade…
- Pacific National (PN) is the largest provider of diversified rail freight services in Australia.
- Lead a national team of Field Service Engineers in the delivery…
- Attention to detail and focus on customer service.
- Established in 2004 to meet the road freight needs of regional industries and communities RFT has grown into…
- Our business offers a broad range of service portfolios to our customers, including but not limited to ocean freight, airfreight, customs clearance, trucking,…
- Develop detailed understanding of customer requirements ensuring all staff provide high levels of customer service internal and external customers.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Work for a well-established company.
- Our client is a well established company within the consultative industry.
- Answering and transfering incoming calls.
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- You should value customer service and place an emphasis on relationship development.
- Trace shipments through transit points up to final destination and advice…
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients.
- Minimise damage to freight handled during operations.
- Monitor and manage freight and logistics partners’ performance for shipping, brokerage, warehousing and domestic distribution.
- In this role, you will….
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for providing superior customer service through the timely…
Be the first to see new Customer Service Freight jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.