Customer Service Manager jobs in Labrador QLD
You refined by:
- Due to continuous expansion, they are seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager with a large focus on Operations and Customer Experience to join their team.
$95,000 - $110,000 a year
- Reporting directly to the Senior Branch Manager you will be working in a Deputy Branch Management capacity, supporting the overall delivery of exceptional…
- With several tender wins, this established company require an experienced Operations Manager.
- After winning several tenders, they require a strategic, proven…
- You will be delivering service to the agencies most valuable clients and tenants.
- A local, established and rated agency seeks a Property Manager who is…
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to external clients (committee and owners).
- Maintain ‘sweet spot’ focus for sales team and ensure smooth transition to Onboarding for long term customer success.
- Key objectives for this role include:
- Their commitment to their customers and the quality of their service have seen them take a significant market share from their competitors.
$52.25 an hour
- Assisting Project Managers with advice on Contract Management, Supplier Relationships and Supplier negotiation matters.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Customer Service Focused Accounts Receivable Officer.
- They are a vert social and bubbly team and are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with a…
- Our client is one of the largest employers on the Gold Coast who continuously build, upgrade and deliver enterprise infrastructure and software projects to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.