Customer Service Manager jobs in Labrador QLD
- In addition to this you will have a passion for customer service.
- Our client is based centrally on the Gold Coast and are looking for a payroll processor to…
- As a multi-faceted construction business, your new company have been going from strength to strength due to the quality of their builds, exceptional customer…
- Analysis of service change or contract variations to determine financial impact.
- Design, implement and manage an effective and integrated cost visibility…
- If you are sick of the Permanent Monday – Friday role, here is your chance to get registered as an available temporary Property manager.
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to external clients (committee and owners).
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail Mentor…
- Previous experience in the strata and/or property service industry.
- The position also directly manages a small/medium sized portfolio of buildings, liaises with…
- Providing high quality customer service in a timely manner.
- To be successful in this position you will have excellent communication skills and a strong customer…
- Maintain ‘sweet spot’ focus for sales team and ensure smooth transition to Onboarding for long term customer success.
- Key objectives for this role include:
$52.25 an hour
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely procurement advice and requires extensive consultation with a number of customers.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.