Customer Service Officer jobs in Bayswater VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- To thrive in this role, you will have proven experience in customer service within a sales-orientated business in an office-warehouse environment and possess…
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive relationships with our internal and external…
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in.
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and.
- Or dance, boxing to cycling.
- Possess a positive and confident personality and customer service ability.
- Processing credit notes for customers.
- Processing warranty and sales returns.
- You will be required to work part time across 3 different customer service centres.
- Seeking part time contact centre experts to work in the customer service…
- Probing questions to fully understand the customer’s requirements and resolve at first point of contact.
- Horner Recruitment are currently looking for experience…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Excellent customer service skills dealing with large retail customers.
- Due to company growth they are currently seeking an internal customer service…
- Implement Service Plans in line with customer requests within NDIS funding allocation.
- Experience in Managing the delivery of customer support plans within a…
- Ad hoc customer service/administrative duties including filing, scanning & data entry.
- Frequent liaison with customers and 3PL providers.
- Answering all customer phone calls.
- If you thrive on delivering exceptional customer service and possess the following then we want to hear from you;
We have removed 65 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.