Customer Service Officer jobs in Bayswater VIC
- Essential: Do you have proven strong customer service focus and have worked in a front line customer service role dealing with large volumes of people (minimum…
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Exceptional and professional customer service.
- Be responsive and build strong customer rapport.
- Respond on customer emails and provide follow up calls.
- As our next Customer Service Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for your customers (members, retirees, employers and financial planners) being a…
- Possess a positive and confident personality and customer service ability.
- Processing credit notes for customers.
- Processing warranty and sales returns.
- Probing questions to fully understand the customer’s requirements and resolve at first point of contact.
- Horner Recruitment are currently looking for experience…
Remote work available
- You will be working in the Customer Service department providing a high level of service to Clients.
- Work from home/in office.
- You will receive full training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.