Customer Service Officer jobs in Bayswater VIC
You refined by:
Payroll Officer (undo)
- Delivering and maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings by processing transactions accurately and meeting agreed service levels for process specific area.
- Providing a high level of customer service and timely advice on queries.
- You will be service oriented, empathetic and have people-centric approach to work.
- Our client is a leading Manufacturing company in Australia, who pride themselves on delivering the best possible customer service and quality of products.
- This encompasses ensuring policies and standards are met and that customer service and teamwork are a key focus.
- Key aspects of the role:
$39 - $40 an hour
- Answering general conditions of service enquiries via a ticketing inbox and helpdesk phone line;
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager and working in a team with…
- An amazing opportunity to join this employer of choice who are a leader in their industry.
- The role of the Payroll Officer will involve timely and accurate…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- High level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- $65,000 - $70,000 + super.
- Join a business that values their people.
- Success in the role will include hands on end to end payroll experience inclusive of a good understanding of various legislative requirements as relate to…
We have removed 16 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.