Customer Service Representative jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
You refined by:
- Consistently meet high customer service standards.
- Our Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are a critical part of helping these adventures happen.
$60,920 a year
- Working within the Customer Solutions team as a Customer Service professional, you will ensure we deliver an outstanding service to our valued customers.
- Receive Inbound calls providing quality customer service, guidance & assistance to customers experiencing hardship.
- We want our customers to get that new car.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking;
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Our Client is looking for a strong Customer Services Representative who will liaise with their customers, dealer sales reps and other teams by answering product…
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or People Focused role.
- Our core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy.
- Coordinating customer shipments with Schenker origin office, whilst continuing to monitor shipments until destination delivery ensuring customer agreed service…
- Customer Contact Centre, Service Desk or Frontline Customer Service role/experience.
- We have a great opportunity for experienced Customer Care Representatives,…
Blaze Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Due to business growth, they have a newly created role for a Customer Service Representative.
- Handling all Customer Service enquiries via phone, email and fax.
- Some experience in customer service is a must – especially if it involved you putting your passion into making sales as well.
- Full time role based in Sunshine.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.