Customer Service Representative jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
$55,000 a year
- Join a rapidly expanding has permanent opportunities for experienced Customer Service Representatives.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work within the retail industry as a Customer Service Representative.
- Experience in customer service, whether that be face to…
- Strive to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver…
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related eCommerce platforms and/or their…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- With a reputation for exceptional service and market leading product development, this company is focused on continual improvement, product excellence and…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities to grow the company's share of their business…
- Their aim is to deliver an exceptional standard of customer service, provide the highest quality of oil and be the industry leader.
- Full service design and construction fitout company.
- Maintaining and developing strong business relationships with customers, colleagues and peers.
- You'll have a passion for customer service and strive to identify solutions for your customers to fulfill their requirements.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word documents is essential, coupled with excellent abilities to interpret designs and providing excellent customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.