You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
Customer Service Representative jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Conduct site calls with a diverse customer base.
- Build productive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Do you love to get out and about?
- Proven exceptional Customer service experience an desire to exceed customer expectations.
- The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience,…
- As the Senior Student Service Advisor you will manage a lead the on campus Student Service team and provide exceptional front-of-house customer service and…
- Sell Oracle education and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Some experience in customer service is a must – especially if it involved you putting your passion into making sales as well.
- What’s in it for me?
- Enact strategies to help maintain current customer base, grow existing customer base services attachment, and grow overall regional services sales.
$60,000 - $79,999 a year
- Travels to customer as needed.
- Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and…
- This includes maintaining regular hearing services at other allied healthcare services such as pharmacies and aged care to provide further visibility, awareness…
- We've gone pub- lic on the Nasdaq, tripled our workforce, and won countless awards for our products, services, and outstanding workplace environment.
$25 - $35 an hour
- Interact with key stakeholders including building management, emergency services, client representatives and security officers via phone, radio and intercom…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.