Customer Service Specialist jobs in West End QLD
- Specialist – Identity & User Access Management.
- Provide specialist support to managers and other staff in the development of practical solutions to difficult…
Sime Darby Motors
Fortitude Valley QLD
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the…
$62,342 - $66,291 a year
- HR is currently undergoing significant transformation (including new systems, specialist services, process review and redesign, and improved data and analytics…
- Deliver exemplary makeover/makeup service to customers who purchase paid service.
- The primary responsibility of Too Faced Specialist is to display knowledge of…
- Fostering & maintaining strong relationships whilst providing excellent service to existing customers.
- Collaborative & Supportive High Performing Team.
- Seeking out and driving digital innovation initiatives that transform our customers and members experience with us through digital services and offerings.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training support for TMRs customer base.
- Provide information, advice and recommendations regarding device and…
- Provide on-site and/or remote clinical application support to customers by providing scientific and technical information.
Surf Life Saving Australia
Bowen Hills QLD
- You will partner with stakeholders across the business to develop a leading edge, multi-channel, customer-centric lottery program that drives revenue and…
- Ensuring all customer interactions are met with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests where possible, resolving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.