Cyber Security jobs in Queensland
- You will need to have significant experience in a previous role providing enterprise cyber security risk management & advice within the context of a large…
- Salary + benefit + incentives.
- Arrow Energy is an integrated coal seam gas (CSG) company that explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and…
Resource Corner Pty Ltd
- Demonstrated experience with security architecture and design.
- Liaising with vendors to implement/upgrade security solutions.
Technology People Australia
- Our client is embarking on a large scale business intelligence project.
- Essentially a BI upgrade project.
- Subsequently, we have a need for a BI Business Analyst…
$903 a day
- Initial contract until 30/06/2020 with possible extension paying $903/day.
- Fortitude Valley Location | Infrastructure Solution Architect.
$110 - $140 an hour
- The Consultant will employ their experience in cyber security governance within large enterprises along with their specialist knowledge across many cyber…
$80 - $120 an hour
- You will work closely with business areas providing cyber security advice, particularly around information security risk and how it affects decision making…
- Ensure all offerings proposed by vendors meet cyber security policy and requirements.
- Assess and document the enterprise and project cyber security risks.
$80 - $100 an hour
- Brisbane City Council is seeking a technical consultant to join them for a 4-month contract to provide technical expertise across network security,…
- Ability to translate business security requirements into pragmatic firewall polices in a large-scale deployment.
- Prioritise multiple competing work streams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.