Dance $74,100 jobs in Queensland
Sort by: relevance -
Rural Health West Recruitment
- Each physio is highly proficient in treating ‘day to day’ musculoskeletal injuries, but also has an area of special interest which includes, persistent pain and…
Benassi Event Solutions pty Ltd
$180,001 a year
- Working with Benassi Event Solutions means accessing a global network of event equipment specialists with experience in the production of festivals, Motorsports…
- We have strong relationships with local medical centres, dance studios, martial arts studios, and gyms.
- The practice is well-renowned in the local area where we…
Active Eight (A8)
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Occupational therapy, speech pathology, psychology, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, yoga therapy and dance therapy.
- Drivers' license and own vehicle.
Health Workforce Queensland
Darling Downs QLD
- And group classes in pilates, latin dance, hydrotherapy, rehabilitation.
- Dalby is a great town to raise a family, offering the relaxed rural lifestyle but at…
$100,000 - $500,000 a year
- On Sunday afternoons, local musicians and fire-twirlers often come out to the park beside Burleigh SLSC for a jam and dance session.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.